Your “Collection” Connection
The ultimate dry, indoor vehicle storage for your cars, boats, motorcycles, or recreational toys!
For our vehicle storage clients, we dedicate an entire floor in our climate-controlled, steel and concrete, earthquake reinforced building.
Whether you need parking storage for your ‘prized collection’, a dry, indoor vehicle storage space for your car while you are traveling, or you are simply running out of space in your garage, we offer the ideal short-term and long-term solution — rent an indoor vehicle storage parking space at our convenient location close to the downtown Vancouver area.
- Restricted Access – Monitored by our custom Access Control and Security System with 24 hour real-time monitoring and logging.
- Long term or short term rentals – minimum one month rental
- Reserve your favorite spot year after year
- Access your vehicle storage space 7 days a week
- Temperature-controlled environment protects your vehicle from the damaging effects of outdoor elements and seasonal changes
- Convenient location, central to all major routes
- Automatic Payment Plan
- Online account management
- Earthquake reinforced concrete building
- Competitive rates, friendly and experienced, happy-to-help staff
- Price Guarantee – rates quoted are guaranteed for a minimum one year period
- Need more space in your garage
- Parking for you ‘prized collection’
- Away on holidays, traveling or working abroad
- Seasonal parking storage for your recreational ‘toys’
Need more space in your garage
A second car that you want to keep, but is not currently being used, can take up significant space in your garage that can be better used for current purposes, such as that handy workshop or the hobby area that you always wanted.
Our dry, indoor vehicle storage solution will free up space in your garage, while ensuring that your vehicle is in a dry, indoor environment.
[Back to Top]
Parking for your “prized collection”
Keep your prized collection or classic car parked in a controlled, indoor, dry environment.
Long-term exposure to outdoor elements — whether hot and sunny or cold, wet, and icy — can cause a number of problems for your vehicle, such as shorter life spans for batteries and tires, electronics can become damaged, and even with a clear coat finish, your vehicle’s exterior paint has some pretty formidable enemies — the sun, sap from trees, bird droppings, salty air, and airborne contaminants.
The best solution to preserving your vehicle and paint, in addition to good ol’ wax, is to store your ‘prized collection’ in a dry, indoor, vehicle storage space. An additional cloth or synthetic car cover to prevent dust is also a great investment.
[Back to Top]
Away on holidays, traveling, or working abroad
Whether you’re leaving for a couple weeks, a few months, or longer, you might find yourself wondering what to do with your car.
There are many options you can consider, such as simply leaving it in your garage, driveway, at an on- or off-airport parking lot, or even on the street at your friend’s house, but an ideal choice would be to rent a dedicated, indoor Vehicle Storage parking space at Downtown U-Lok.
You won’t have to worry about the possibility of a broken window, a stolen vehicle, being towed away for parking too long on the street, or entrusting your keys with a lot attendant. Also, the downside to renting a personal parking space from condo residents is that your vehicle is open to a lot of traffic, and the chance of a break-in could be higher than other options.
At Downtown U-Lok, our building is controlled by a custom, monitored, and logged Access Control and Security System. Our rates are competitive, and you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your vehicle is out of the elements. We don’t keep your keys, you can rent the space monthly, and stay as long as needed. It all depends on your comfort level, the value of your vehicle, and how much you’re willing to spend.
[Back to Top]
Seasonal vehicle storage for your recreational “toys”
Make maximum use of your vehicle storage space by alternating between summer and winter use.
During the summer months, park your winter toys, such as snowmobile, utility trailer, snow blowers and plows, and convertibles in your storage space. During the winter months, store your summer toys, such as boat, kayak, jet skis on trailers, soft tops, canoes, dune buggies, golf carts, and surf boards.
[Back to Top]
- Proof of vehicle registration/ownership and insurance are required at time of rental.
- All vehicles being stored on the property must be in working condition.
- Repairs or maintenance work on stored vehicles on the property is not permitted.
- Storage insurance for vehicle storage is required. This insurance usually costs only a fraction of what normal insurance costs.